<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6219574628648682639?origin\x3dhttp://baby-loveforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I so don't have the mood to blog, sigh. so many things happening. maybe i'm even gonna shift out of my auntie's house. cause that selfish biach demand for more money,(rental fee.) want us to pay more. when we already pay more than half of the rental fee for the WHOLE house. i'm just so pissed, really duno what's her problem. and it's not even me and my mother's fault. such a dumbass. say we selfish, look who's talking man. and baddie's phone got confiscated, I didn't know till recess. andand i'm feeling so guilty, sigh.
IMY so much. )':
I'm feeling very confused
and so horrible inside.

Labels:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com